Sunday, August 26, 2007

Life at the TenThirteen

SOOO. I've definitely fallen way behind on updating everyone since the last post. So here is a summary of the great things that I've been up to:

Saw my family (Dad, Sister, Brother, and extended family on Dad's side) in California. Great weather. Fun in Vegas. Saw Tyler W. Long - I mean super long airport stays.

Stayed and visited in Brownwood, Tx. Saw Jackson Daniel Locker for the first time!

Moved from Brownwood into the TenThirteen in College Station. Unpacked.

Attended all sorts of orientations. For new graduate students at A&M. For new Bush School of Government students. For first years student in the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M.

Unpacked.

Went to Aggie soccer game and volleyball game. Whoop!

Unpacked.

Visited my first church today. This is something I'm definitely in prayer for. I visited Grace Bible and had a great experience. It's a huge church but the 20/30 group is small enough to allow a personal environment. Meeting all sorts of new people.

Unpacked.

Tomorrow is the first day of class. For some reason, the least of which is that I haven't even purchased books yet, I don't feel ready for the first day. Hopefully that should change.

Unpacked. The roomies want to have a welcome party on thursday night. So I guess that means that my unpacking better be done before then. (Cross my fingers)

We are getting the internet and HD cable tomorrow so I should be more diligent to the blog. I look forward to keeping all in the loop. Until next time...continue in excellence!

No comments: