Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cold Weather

Well it is a little chillier than I had thought. So I have fashioned my hat back into my pants.
Michael Scott - The Office

I had drill this past weekend in Waco. It should be the last time that I have to drill there; which is unfortunate since I enjoy visiting with Alan and Tovah while I'm in town. I was able to get the necessary paperwork completed so I should be able to transfer to Austin. If all goes as planned then I should leave for training at the end of the month to Massachusetts. A lot could happen until then. I could NOT go to school. At that I would be severely disappointed. Things could be worse. It's all about perspective. I mean, I think the New England area is cold. I hate cold weather. And really hot weather. But that's for another post.

I don't want to get ahead of myself and tell everyone I'm leaving. And then not leave. But then I haven't really told a lot of people that I could be gone for the 10 weeks. I can see the conversations now...'Guess what? I'm leaving for training. I'll be gone for 10 weeks. And I leave tomorrow.' Yeah, that could happen.

I think I prefer it that way. At least I'm not getting ahead of myself. Until next time...

Continue in Excellence,
jdmerx



No comments: